I recently traveled to Paris and got to spend some time with my colleague Julien Simon who is AI Evangelist at AWS. I wanted to ask him some questions, so I did :)
The discussion is trying to answer the following questions:
- Why is everyone talking about AI?
- Why has it been traditionally hard to do AI?
- What are the business needs?
- How can companies start doing AI today ?
- AI is data intensive right? What does it mean for a company — how should data be treated even if you don’t do AI today?